If you are experiencing problems logging in, it may be related to how your browser accepts cookies. Cookies tell our system who you are. If your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to log in and use the QEI Website. To make sure your browser accepts cookies, follow the instructions below.
Internet Explorer Users
- Open Internet Explorer and click on "Tools" on the top bar
- Click on "Internet Options"
- On the box that opens up, click the "Privacy" tab
- On this screen click the "Sites" button
- Now enter "myqei.org" in the space marked "Address of Web Site" and click "Allow"
- Click "OK" and close your browser. Restart and try to log in again.
Firefox users (versions prior to 3.5)
- Open Firefox and click on "Tools" on the top bar
- Click on "Options" in the pull-down menu
- Click on "Privacy" on the top of the box that opens
- Click the button marked "Exceptions"
- Now enter "myqei.org" in the "Address of Web site" space and click "Allow"
- Click "Close" and close your browser. Restart and try to log in again.
Note for Macintosh users: This site is not compatible with Microsoft's Internet Explorer 5.0. We suggest you upgrade your browser to either Firefox or Safari.
If you are using a computer in your school, you may need to contact your tech support people in order to have this done. If you are using a home computer, and you are still not able to get the QEI to work correctly, it may be because of anti-spyware or other internet security software on your machine. If that's the case, you will need to consult the manual for that software to see how to enable cookies.